Todd Bergren of qPublic, a Florida based website developer, will be in the New England area on a pass through the northeast. For more information about who qPublic is, visit their website at http://qpublic.net.
Todd will be in NH to address the NHAAO regarding their two flagship products qPublic websites and IDAM (Integrated Damage Assessment Model) software.
To learn more, please plan on attending a scheduled learning session:
- July 24, 2014
- 10:00am to Noon
- NH Municipal Association Building, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH 03301
- Androscoggin River Room
- Lunch will be provided.
A couple of qPublic facts:
- Sites are in over 500 local governments in 28 states.
- Have over 4,000,000 pages viewed per week.
- Over 1,000,000 maps viewed per week.
- Weekly updates CAMA data, GIS data, building photos, and building sketches. Soon to be nightly.
- Easily integrates Pictometry imagery.
For the IDAM product, it is recommended you invite your local Emergency Management Director.
IDAM is their rapid damage assessment tool and features:
- Web based
- Uses Assessor Data
- GIS Enabled
- Fills out FEMA Forms
- Public Assistance Component, including Debris Pile Location
- Pictometry Integration
- Conceived and Developed by County Government
IDAM Video link----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ShLYgsgKaA
NH Municipal Association, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord
10:00am - 11:00am Education Session
11:00am - Business Meeting
|Jan 14, 2014
||By-Laws Rewrite Discussion/Review|
|Feb 11||NH Municipal Association discussion on RSA 91-A|
|Mar 11||Cathy Ann Stacey, Rockingham County Registrar|
||Matthew Cabrera, 3D Data LTD|
|May 13||Roundtable with County Registrars|
|Jun 10||Revised 600 Rules, Steve Hamilton, NH DRA|
Are you missing out?
You may be if you have not logged in lately. Here are some of the things you are potentially missing out on:
- Latest News
- Library Listing
- Articles & Papers of Interest
- Web Links
- Newsletters (Historical)
- Ellwood Calculator
Login today and update your Profile so your peers can contact you and you can maximize this vital resource.